STARBUCKS

Starbucks

Friday, February 10, 2012

4 Ways to Compliment Your Husband


1. Compliment him on the Physical
Compliment his strength, his eyes, or his hands.  Compliment the way he walks (I recently saw my husband walking in the distance, and noticed he walked with confidence and purpose.  When he reached me, I said, "You have such a strong walk.")
Tell him he looks great or handsome when he leaves for work, for church or to work out.  Compliment his profile, his back, his shoulders.  Compliment him for something physical that only you would know.
2. Compliment him on the Mental and Emotional
Tell your husband he's smart, witty or wise.  When he's done a good job figuring something out, or putting something together praise him for it. 
Compliment him for being a rock emotionally.  Give him a compliment for being mature, steady and dependable.
3. Compliment him on his Father/Husband Role
Praise him for his success at work.  Compliment him when he has a good day on the job, or when he earns more than he expected. 
Compliment him as a father for the way he relates to your children; the way he plays with them; or makes time for them.
4. Compliment him on the way he Treats You
Say, "You really hear me when I talk." or, "I really appreciate the way you're always there for me when I've had a bad day."  Men like hearing that they are being successful in making you feel loved and secure.  Try this one: "I always know that as long as you're around, I'm safe."
Try to give your husband a sincere, specific compliment every day.  Doing so will help you focus on your husband's positive traits, and it will make him want to be around you even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment